Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blog 2 Ciritcal Thinking

How my own studies incorporate the idea of critical thinking based on the assignments i am given. Some examples of my usage of critical thinking in my studies are
-if i am doing a research paper i am using critical thinking to evaluate if the sources i cite are reliable and if they are accurate.
-If i am preparing for a debate then i would look at both sides of the issue so that i am able to attack my opponents.
-If i am memorizing the formulas for a math test i am practicing the analyzing part of critical thinking.

Yes i believe that more critical thinking work should be done. I believe that more critical thinking work should be done because of how it is an important skill for life. Being able to make good decisions and well thought out choices is what will get people through life's challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Good job. I agree that critical thinking is used in those aspects of course work in school. There is always more room for critical thinking within studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you in your opinions of critical thinking being used in debates, and other areas of school work. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete